Welcome to Hopkins Cottage!
Picturesque, coastal cottage with modern amenities located in Hopkins Landing on the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia. The perfect place to relax and unwind.
A true getaway…the Sunshine Coast is only accessible via ferry or sea plane. Catch the Langdale ferry at Horseshoe Bay in West Vancouver, and begin unwinding on the 40 minute ferry ride.
Hopkins Cottage is a few minutes from Langdale ferry and five minutes from the quaint town of Gibsons.
Drop your luggage, step out onto the large wrap-around deck and start your stay by soaking in the expansive ocean and mountain views. Lots to do…from beach combing, swimming, paddle boarding, kayaking, hiking, whale watching, wildlife viewing, antiquing, horseback riding, gallery viewing, fishing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, golfing, scenic drives and shopping, to cozying up with a good book.
Enjoy breakfast in bed as you watch the ferry and boats come and go. Then explore the beach just steps away, whose scenic views are indescribably beautiful. Spend the afternoon hiking Soames hill.
And yes, for those who can not disconnect — we do have wifi!
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom with shower/tub
- Kitchen with all the modern amenities
- Wrap-around deck with dining area
- Multiple outdoor relaxing seating
- Washer/Dryer on site
- Ocean and Island Views
- Steps away from Hopkins Beach
- Close to hiking
- Conveniently located 1/2 km from Langdale Ferry
- 3 km from the town of Gibsons
- DVD player
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters: 25
- Non Smoking inside and outside
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
For more information: